Saturday, February 23, 2008



k8 says.....

I'm in love with menswear. it would be all i wear but I have to be careful(what with the short hair and all). there were only about 12 looks in all but i think that Boy by Band of Outsiders did the best menswear for fall. it's super tailored, extra clean, mostly dark(black and navy - my favorite), but then femmed up with touches like a fur collar and satin oxford pumps. the other day, i saw a woman wear a vest and a tie better than some men I've seen. it was inspiring - and she probably thought I had a staring problem. picture it: dark jeans, tall black boots, white shirt, navy vest(5 button) and a black knit tie.....I really don't know if it gets any better than that.

2 comments:

Paul said...

i agree with these thoughts,I like this look. is that gay? oh well!

Tony Ritz said...

Yo Gangsta K8,
You got a camera on that phone for two things: snapping shots of them girls ----> sending them to me via pix msg! (OMG) -----> Having me txt you back, "Jeah" or "Heckie Naw."